People are increasingly relying on the internet to keep in touch with friends, find information, and conduct business. One of the most popular ways of doing this is through emails. If you’re sending out a lot of emails–whether commercial or personal–you might want to consider switching from handwritten letters to electronic ones.
The most popular way of sending lots of emails is through the use of a tool called a “mass emailer.” These are programmable tools that can automate the sending of emails, making the process much more convenient and easy to manage. If you’re looking for a way to send out large quantities of emails without having to do it manually, then a mass emailer is the way to go.
Benefits Of Using A Mass Emailer
There are countless benefits to using a mass emailer, some of which include:
- Increased transparency: Allowing users to send electronic documents makes it much easier to keep track of what was said and done during the email exchange.
- Flexibility: With a mass emailer, you can send out confidential messages to thousands of people or share them with a selected group. This is especially handy if you’re writing to a group of people who might not necessarily trust you (such as customers, vendors, or business partners).
- Security: Because all of the activity occurs within a digital environment, it is much more difficult for attackers to interfere with or intercept the messages. Even if they do manage to gain access to your account, they won’t be able to do much if they don’t have the digital tools to actually write the emails.
- Speed: Sending emails manually takes a lot of time. Depending on how big your email list is, it might take hours or even days to send out a single message. With a mass emailer, the entire process is automated, which can result in significantly faster email delivery.
- Cost Savings: Mass emailers are much more cost-effective than hiring a person to do the same thing. The cost of hiring someone is usually based on a per-hour or per-project basis, while the cost of using a mass emailer is usually based on the number of messages per month.
- Increased Productivity: Using a tool like FreshDesk allows you to focus on what’s important to you while getting more done in less time. You can set this up so that your employees can access your company email account through the FreshDesk app, which enhances their productivity as well.
- Data Protection: Since all of the data is stored electronically, it is much more difficult for hackers or data thieves to access. This makes it much more difficult for these types of criminals to steal your company’s trade secrets or customer information.
- Environmental Sustainability: In 2020, it is more important than ever to consider our planet’s health. Reducing your organization’s energy consumption and footprint is essential for saving our precious resources. Automating the email process with a tool like FreshDesk encourages people to consider the environment before they print out a thousand papers or send out hundreds of memos.
What Type Of Content Should You Be Sending?
If you’re new to email marketing, you might want to consider using a tool like Campaign Monitor or Marketo to get started. These tools make it easy to design email campaigns with simple drag-and-drop features, and they also provide helpful tutorials that walk you step-by-step through the process.
If you don’t have the time to learn the ropes yourself, then you can always ask someone who knows how to use these tools (such as a marketing consultant or digital marketer) to help you design a program that will accomplish your goals.
How Do You Plan To Use This Software?
The way you plan to use a piece of software determines how you want to configure it. There are two main ways to use a mass emailer:
- Send out emails at scheduled times: Set the tool up so that it will automatically send emails at scheduled times. This can be helpful if you’re sending out weekly or monthly newsletters, alerts, or documentation regarding upcoming events. The beauty of this method is that you don’t have to worry about forgetting to send out an email at a specific time. The tool will take care of it for you.
- Manual dispatch: If you prefer to control the delivery of the emails yourself, you can set up a manual trigger so that it will send out an email every time you enter new content into the system. This is especially handy if you’re sending a lot of short, temporary emails (such as password resets or confirmation notices) to customers, subscribers, or group members. You can choose to have these messages sent out immediately or at a later date and time that you specify.
The choice is up to you. Using a tool like FreshDesk, you can set it up so that it sends out emails automatically at scheduled times or you can take care of it manually. It’s all about what is more convenient for you.
Are You Ready To Start Sending Mass Emails?
Once you’ve found the perfect piece of software, all you need to do is enter your email account information and choose a batch of subscribers or employees that you want to send the messages to. Hit the “Send” button, and you’re good to go. Your emails will be sent out automatically.
If you’d like to find the perfect piece of software that will help you send out mass emails, then you can click here to view our shortlist of recommended tools.