Who doesn’t like to earn money online? There are hundreds of ways to make money online without having to start your own business, and one of the easiest ways to earn money is through online gigs. There are many platforms like Fiverr and Upwork that provide various online gigs that you can do. One of the most popular ones among the audiences is writing gigs where you are asked to write content for various websites and platforms. Companies like Fiverr and Upwork provide you with a virtual desk and you get to work remotely or from home. Most of these gigs don’t require any previous writing experience, and someone who is interested in making money online can easily start pitching in on these platforms. However, there is another option that can also make you money online: join a ghost writer group.
What Is a Ghost Writer Group?
A ghost writer group is a group of people who help other businesses build their brands by writing content for them. You don’t need to have any previous writing experience to become a member of a ghost writer group, and most of these groups provide you with a sample of the content that you will need to produce. Once you join these groups, you will have the opportunity to pitch your stories and articles to various businesses across different industries. The good thing is you don’t need to go through another writer to get your content published. All you need to do is produce the content and post it on a regular basis.
Why Should You Join a Ghost Writer Group?
There are many advantages to joining a ghost writer group, and here are just a few examples.
- You get to network with other writers and journalists who are also trying to make money online. This is especially beneficial if you are looking to break into the industry because the connections you make will most likely lead you to opportunities.
- You get to sample various industries and platforms so that you can find your area of expertise. By joining these groups, you can decide whether or not you want to specialize in lifestyle or health content, for example.
- The opportunities to work remotely are endless. You can do these online gigs while still managing your personal life. The only con is that some of these gigs require a lot of work hours so make sure you are willing to commit.
- The good thing about these groups is that you are not only getting paid to write content but you are also getting paid to network and build connections. As a member of these groups, you will have the opportunity to meet other content creators who can become resources or connections for you in the industry.
How Do You Join A Ghost Writer Group?
To become a member of a ghost writer group, you will need to approach the group’s owner or manager and ask to be placed on the list of writers who can pitch content for various businesses. Once you are on the list, you can begin pitching your stories to various industries. Ensure that you always look for the group’s next project and keep your pitches coming in even when you don’t have a project assigned to you. You never know when you will get a call from a business who wants to work with you.
The Types of Articles You Will Need to Write
The types of articles you will need to write vary from group to group, but they usually include some of the following:
- Product reviews
- How-to articles
- Blogs and website content
- Press releases
- And more…
Earn Money With These Articles
Once you join a ghost writer group, you will have access to a variety of online gigs that you can do. Some of these groups let you post and gain feedback from readers in the form of clicks and purchases. Ensure that you look for these types of opportunities and take advantage of them because they can lead you to serious money.
If you want to join a ghost writer group, make sure you read our in-depth guide on how to do this for money. This article will tell you everything you need to know about how to join these groups and begin earning with them. Make sure you read it carefully because it will answer all your questions. Then, you can start building a meaningful income from writing content online.